Each person takes a customized online assessment which takes about 30-45 minutes. Based on the couple’s results, Margie will provide 4-8 feedback sessions in which we help the couple discuss and understand their results as they are taught proven relationship skills. The couple will receive exercises to improve their relationship and also receive a couple’s report based on your assessment.
The assessment tailors itself to the stage and structure of each couple’s relationship. Customization may include heterosexual couples, same-sex couples, cohabitation, parenting issues, older couples, and faith-based areas.
Relationship areas that are assessed by the inventory include communication, conflict resolution, finances, sexuality, spiritual beliefs, and more.
The goals of the program include:
• Explore strength and growth areas
• Strengthen communication skills
• Identify and manage major stressors
• Resolve conflict
• Develop a more balanced relationship
• Explore family of origin issues
• Discuss financial planning
• Establish personal, couple, and family goals
• Understand and appreciate personality differences
Couples benefit from taking Prepare/Enrich with the following:
• Easy, online way to assess their relationship that is private, confidential, and that can be taken from any location with internet access.
• The report is relevant and customized for each couple.
• Couples are able to explore deeper into their relationship
• Couples receive feedback from the report and exercises.
• Couples get help identifying relationship strengths and potential issues
• Couples learn useful relationship skills they can apply to current and future issues in their relationship.
Call today to find out more about Prepare/Enrich and how it can strengthen your relationship.